Buffalo Personal Injury | Workers Comp Attorneys
A person involved in an accident may have suffered a significant personal injury or even a permanent disability. After an accident, the victim will have to face the costs of medical bills and loss of income. In addition, there may be non-economic costs, such as physical, emotional, and psychological pain and suffering.
Trust the personal injury lawyers at Ramos & Ramos to offer the extraordinary time, attention, and resources needed to strongly pursue each case. Call (716) 810-6140 to begin the process with a confidential consultation.
Types of Personal Injury Claims
There are many different types of personal injury claims. An experienced personal injury attorney knows how to represent clients in numerous situations. Some examples of personal injury cases seen in New York include:
- Car accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Truck or eighteen-wheeler accidents;
- Public transportation accidents;
- Aircraft accidents;
- Boat accidents;
- Accidents involving pedestrians;
- Product liability;
- Government or municipal liability;
- Slip-and-fall injuries; and
- Dog Bite incidents.
Being injured on the job can have a devastating impact on a worker’s life. Not only are they forced to suffer from their personal injury, but they are often forced out of work as well. Thankfully, New York offers workers’ compensation to help injured workers maintain their responsibilities while they recover.
Why you need a workers’ compensation lawyer
If any of the following statements are true, you should retain a workers’ compensation lawyer as soon as possible for your workers’ compensation case:
- Your workplace injuries are severe enough to require surgery.
- Your workplace injuries are moderate to severe. If you and your doctor believe your health won’t return to the condition it was prior to your injury, you may be entitled to a “permanent partial disability” award.
- You believe you are no longer able to work on a regular basis in any job.
- You believe you cannot go back to work at your current job, but believe you could work in some capacity.
- You have significant pre-existing disabilities.
- You would like to dispute an adverse decision made by your employer, your employer’s insurance company, or your state’s workers’ comp division regarding your workers’ compensation claim.
- You believe you are not receiving the correct workers’ comp benefits, or wonder if there are additional benefits you could receive.
- Your medical benefits are denied.
- Your employer has disputed a decision made by your state workers’ comp division.
- You do not understand the workers’ comp process and would feel more comfortable if an expert were representing your interests.
Call us today for your FREE personal injury or workers’ compensation Case Evaluation, 716-810-6140
Have you suffered an injury on the job? Or have you been denied workers’ compensation benefits? Ramos & Ramos are the attorneys you want to handling workers’ comp in Buffalo. Our skilled attorneys provide a single point of contact to handle all of your major legal issues involved with your case.Worker’s Comp Guide
Every year, the number of automobile accidents across the United States increases. Due to the steady increase over the past five years, we are now seeing over six million crashes per year. Car accidents can happen at any moment and have a serious impact on the lives of those involved.Auto Accident
At Ramos & Ramos we have been standing up to big insurance since day one. See a few of our verdicts and settlements here.Verdicts & Settlements
Work Site Injury / Work Injury
Under New York State law, the work-related injury is a term used to describe personal injuries or death that occurs by accident during the course of employment. This term is also applicable to situations where workers sustain diseases or infections that unavoidably result from injuries sustained on the job.
Individuals who sustain injuries or illness while on the job may be entitled to recover compensation for their injuries. Lost wages, medical expenses, disability benefits, and other financial compensation may be recoverable to injured workers.
If you were injured on the job, it is crucial to speak with a work injury attorney as soon as possible. At Ramos & Ramos, we fight diligently to help injured workers in New York recover the compensation they deserve for their injuries.Work Site Injury