Buying or selling a home is a very exciting time, but it also is one of the largest financial transactions we will make in our lifetime. Due to the financial and legal factors involved with any real estate transactions, you should consult with a lawyer experienced in this area.
If you are looking to buy your first home, trading up to a larger home, or downsizing now that your children have all moved out, it is critical to work with a real estate attorney to provide the best legal guidance and insight throughout the entire process.
Our firm has successfully served the legal needs of residents throughout Western New York and the surrounding areas. We have built and maintained a reputation for providing experienced, detailed legal services to address each of our client’s needs.
This includes that our real estate lawyers represent both buyers and sellers involved in:
- Negotiation and preparation of purchase /sale agreements
- Real estate financing and home mortgages
- Title Searches & Title Insurance
- Representation during real estate closings
- Zoning, subdivision and land development issues
Guidance is critical. The lawyers at Ramos & Ramos will guide you through what can be a very complicated process- They will :
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage and taxes
- Register all legal documents pertaining to your real estate transactions
- Attend closing and address all related questions
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Handle any issues that may arise with the Title
- Represent you during negotiations and walk you through the closing
As a good resource, one of the things we can discuss is your title insurance requirement that may be mandatory by your lender. Our office has licensed title agents that work with you through this process. This insures that your title to your new home has a free and clear history and your future is protected. If you are interested in seeing what the cost of title insurance is, please feel free to click here to obtain an insurance rate. http://www.ctic.com/whatistitle.aspx